No Deposit Bonuses
Whether you are looking to test the online casino before investing real money or you just want an opportunity to increase your funds for free, obtaining a no deposit bonus is an excellent choice. In fact, there is no dilemma that this might be the best thing that a provider can do for a player.
As it is pretty self-explanatory in the name of the bonus, you do not have to deposit a single cent and you will get the chance to test your luck in on the platform. In most cases, these incentives are intended for new players that just registered, but in some cases, regular players can also hope to receive some sort of incentive.
What Is a No Deposit Bonus?
It is a promotion that you become eligible for without the need to deposit anything to your account. Most of the providers require you to sign up and open a new account to be eligible for this reward. However, the process of registration is completely free and typically doesn’t take more than a few minutes. As soon as you finish registering, you can apply for your no deposit bonus on that platform.
Of course, the first thing that you should do is to find out whether this type of bonus is even offered by your desired casino. Upon that, you want to discover what kind of bonus does the platform provide. You may expect one of the options listed below:
- Cash incentives – you will get a certain amount of cash to play any game you like. In most cases, however, you shouldn’t expect a big incentive, but a modest cash injection so that you can feel the games in the casino.
- Free credits – these need to be turned in real money by playing. Usually, a short deadline is involved in utilizing free credits.
- Free spins – these are intended for slots and sometimes should be used within a specified timeframe. Also, they may be limited only to certain slot machines and no other slots can be played.
How to Claim This Bonus?
This depends on one thing only – the rules of the provider where you received the bonus. The truth is that each platform is unique and their validation processes might differ. In some cases, you will get the extra sum as soon as you complete the registration and verify your e-mail address. The administrators will automatically credit your account with the specified bonus and you will be good to go. Please keep in mind that, depending on the provider, you may have to be patient for about 24 hours or longer.
In some cases, the provider may require you to use promo codes. You can get these codes on the platform’s website or on other sites that have partnership agreements with a particular provider. The bonus codes should be entered during the signing up process or in the cashier zone.
Other providers may require you to talk to customer service. In that case, you should contact an agent via e-mail or instant chat, depending on which is available, and ask them to apply your no deposit bonus. The good news is that this should take more than 24 hours or even less.
How to Bet with the No Deposit Bonus
The playing process itself is completely the same whether you are playing with bonus cash, free spins or credits. The only thing to follow are the rules of the house you are playing in, which are the rules of the online casino. However, keep in mind that some incentives are only available to be used on slots while others may only be for roulette, etc. That is why you need to read the terms carefully and get familiar with all the requirements and conditions of the bonus.
This will also help you to get to know the terms of cashing the money out. Most no deposit deals have extremely high wagering requirements. In some cases, you may need to wager two or three times the amount of bonus to be eligible for cash out. Of course, this depends on the rules of the casino, which is why you should never miss reading the terms.
Other Things You Should Know About This Promotion
Here are some other crucial tips that you should know regarding these bonuses:
- The customer support is there for you, so do not hesitate to contact them whenever you have a question or a dilemma
- The online platform you are playing in reserves the right to refuse to grant you a bonus. However, you should be provided with a valid information. In most situations, incentives are refused for those that have double accounts or use fake e-mail addresses
- You may also reject a bonus if you want to play for your cash. However, think twice before rejecting something that is free